Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Year, New Blog

My original New Years resolution for 2009 was to start working out. . . . but that isn't going so well. So I decided to instead re-start my knitting blog, which had been neglected since November 2007.

So then I came up with this brilliant idea to make my blog not only about my yarny talents, but also include my culinary experiments.

(Wait a minute, did i just say 'yarny'? Is that a word? Well, I guess since Dubya isn't the president anymore, somebody has to be in charge of making up new words!)

I've really gotten into cooking in the past 2 years and it appears to be heading in the same direction as my knitting obsession so it all makes sense. I'm really trying to branch out into my own patterns and recipes so that is what I will mainly cover in this blog. I might occasionally post about someone else's pattern/recipe - but most likely will include a bunch of changes that I made to it.

So we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment